There are two options for EndNote at DMU:
Option 1: EndNote Basic (no desktop component to install)
- The free version of EndNote is appropriate for most students and will enable you to share folders and references with users who have the full, paid version of the product. Everyone can start using the free, online version of Endnote Basic at any time.
Option 2: EndNote Desktop
- The desktop version also synchronizes to an online library; both can contain an unlimited number of references and unlimited attachments.
- Synchronize your references between up to three of your personal computers, an online library, and your iPad, through EndNote sync.
- To learn more about Endnote Desktop, please see that LibGuide.
Key Features of Both Desktop and Online Basic
- 6,000+ predefined citation styles, including APA, AMA, and Vancouver
- Share references with collaborators
- Use your references in word-processing documents to create formatted citations and bibliographies or independent reference lists.