Library items may be renewed five times. After the fifth renewal, we ask that you return the item to the Library. You may check the item out again at that time as long as no one else needs it.
Several options are available for renewing items.
- Click "My Account" and choose "Checkouts"
- Select the item(s) you would like to renew and click the Renew button.
If the item has a hold on it, ON HOLD will appear in the status column, and you will need to return the item to the library.
- Renew by phone. Call 515-271-1537.
- Renew in person at the circulation desk.
- Send an email to Library@dmu.edu requesting a renewal.