Why create a personal account?
- Download ebook chapters. You can read ebooks online, but you can only download chapter pdf's after you create a personal account.
- Presentation maker – create a presentation to share with colleagues or care teams. Or use this feature to easily download images and incorporate these into your class presentations. Downloaded images include all the copyright information you need to properly acknowledge your sources.
- CME credit – earn CME credits for your usage! Just click CME on the search results pages for more information. You must be logged into your personal account in order to receive CME credit.
If you already have a personal account within another Elsevier product, like Scopus, you can log into ClinicalKey using this username and password. To register for a new account:
- Access Clinicalkey from the DMU Library
- Click three bars in the upper right corner of the screen. Then select “Register”. You may use your DMU email, but please do not re-use the same DMU password you use for D2L, Pulse, etc.