The Quick Reference section provides clinical reference information to facilitate an accurate, quick diagnosis and provide authoritative treatment answers.
Quick Answers: Physiotherapy
- This text offers concise outlines of common conditions and disorders at your fingertips whether used as a high-yield review for studying or for quick reference in the clinical setting.
- It is a point-of-care tool that provides bulleted information about a variety of conditions and including diagnoses and treatment. This information will assist the reader in understanding various diagnoses and provide guidance in the issues associated with them. Each diagnosis follows a similar format for ease of use. Functional goals and impairments are identified to help strengthen documentation and communication with other healthcare professionals. Also included are links to provide additional resources.
- Browse alphabetically or by topic.
Outcome Measures Toolbox
- Gain quick access to vital tables and figures by topic area from AccessPhysiotherapy resources with links to the tables.
- This resource compiles all measures (tools, scales, tests) used in patient interactions from the AccessPhysiotherapy resources so clinicians can access them all in one place rather than searching multiple textbooks to locate the exact resource needed.