Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Des Moines University Librarylibrary@dmu.edu515-271-1537
Getting Started with zSpace
Using zSpace Labs
There are two zSpace labs, located in the library. Each lab consists of five stations. This is a pilot project conducted by ITS.
- The zSpace devices should only be used for zSpace-related work. Please refrain from using these devices for other purposes.
- Students with zSpace glasses checked out for use at a particular zSpace station take precedence over others.
- Stations are available to zSpace users on a first come, first served basis, with the above point noted.
- zSpace stations cannot be "saved" by leaving personal items in the room. Unattended items may be turned in to the Security office.
Looking for glasses? Glasses can be checked out at the library circulation desk.
If you experience any problems while utilizing the Zspace, please see the circulation desk or contact the DMU Helpdesk.
Help Desk On-Site Hours: Monday - Friday: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- (515) 271-1522
- Academic Center, Lower Level, Room L7
- 24 hour support via phone